Saturday, November 1, 2008

FRANKENSTEIN WALKING

Yes, whoever suggested that Cole walks like Frankenstein and gave us the idea was right on--i cant remember who it was, it was in the halls at church. And Cole was into showing off his costume(or maybe just his new skill of walking) too! And yes, I made the hat (out of a $1.50 sweatshirt from Goodwill, i know, i am bragging, i cant help it, i was really proud of myself). I guess I shouldn't brag since the girls costumes were not homemade(although i did have to hem and fix them). Maybe my goal should be to make 1 costume a year.

6 comments:

Jen and Alec said...

I have been telling everyone I know about this costume! Kudos to you, Missy. You deserve some serious props. Take that, Jen's shirt-dress!

Angie said...

Cute idea. Where are the pics of the girls costumes?

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, I am gone for a few weeks and Cole has started walking...YAY! That's exciting. And how creative are you. I am so jealous.

Fife Family said...

I love this costume. So perfect for him. I love the walk! It's like he was totally doing it on purpose! And your girls look so pretty!

james n mary said...

Missy, TOO cute! we cheated too...we made Fox's meatball costume but bought ours!

Rebekah said...

he is sooo cute! great job on the costume!